Nerval Granite Counter Tops
Granite countertops are incredibly durable and provide a carefree surface that is easily maintained.
Features and Benefits
- Heat resistant; you can set hot pots directly on it.
- Highly resistant to common household stains. If sealed properly and regularly, it is impervious to stains.
- Immune to freezing, thawing, mold, and mildew.
- Granite is over 150 times more bacteria resistant than plastic laminate, concrete, tile, or wood. The Hospitality Institute of Technology and Management shows granite is second only to stainless steel in cleanliness.
- Won't scratch with normal use. Granite is the second hardest material on earth (second only to diamonds), making it scratch resistant.
- Sealing of granite is as simple as wiping down your counters and only needs to be done once a year.
- It saves money. You don't have to buy cheap laminate countertops every 10 years.
- The fact that other solid surfaces attempt to make their products look like granite speaks volumes about the beauty of granite.
- Naturally beautiful even after 50 years. It provides beauty and elegance that will be appreciated for a lifetime. Since each piece of granite is different in color, your countertops will be unique and distinctive.
- It adds value to your home, office or commercial property.
- Granite is a natural material.